Sunday, April 29, 2018

Lesson learnt again

'You will keep repeating your mistakes if you fail to learn your lessons' they said.


Image result for lessons learnt

IS LIFE A SERIES OF PAINFUL DISASTERS?
Not necessarily. The universe is always nudging us with gentle signals. When we ignore the signals, it nudges us with a sledgehammer.

Growth is the most painful when we resist it.

Believe me, I have been through it.

WE LEARN OUR BIGGEST LESSON WHEN THINGS GET ROUGH

We are not here to be punished. We are here to be educated. Every event has the potential to change us and disasters have the greatest potential to change our thinking. ACT AS IF EVERY EVENT HAS A PURPOSE AND YOUR LIFE WILL HAVE A PURPOSE. Figure out why you needed an experience, conquer it and you won't need it again

-Andrew Matthews

I believe that today I had learnt my biggest lesson. It was hard for me to admit or take responsibilities for my own actions. You can say I'm not apologetic for being myself, or people shouldn't judge me for my actions.

but in all my failed relationships, I failed to admit that I'm truly wrong and sorry for it.

and now I am, sorry.

No comments: