Friday, November 25, 2016

remembering you and I

I will remember you, you I was first introduced. 
I will remember the way you lean your forehead against mine for the first time when I thought you were leaning in for a kiss, but you did something else instead.

There were a lot of times I cried and you were willing to comfort me until it came to when I cried unreasonably and you would get mad whenever I cried, you would ignore my feelings because you said It’s for my own good. 
There were many times I was afraid of you, because of your temperament, you reminded me a lot of my father, I had promised myself to never marry a man like you, because my children would have to suffer the fear I felt when I was very young.
I will remember how you took care of every part of my being, from every inch of my skin to how I was unable to be independent, you pushed me to become a better person a much more independent person, so when you leave me, I will be able to survived on my own..
I remembered how you didn’t wash the dishes clean, how your towels smelled like, your bolster’s scent and how you smelled the nicest to me.

I will remember how you changed my life completely in the shortest time possible. 

You make me grow as a person in ways I cannot imagine. You taught me how to control my emotions. You motivated me, for the first time I felt the love I think I deserved. You cared for me in the in every way possible. You called me when I disappear from chats. You would call twice to check up on me. 

You’re amazing, you know that? 
Even when you’re so far away now, I still feel your love is so close to me 

No comments: